We welcome you to come discover what makes us truly unique. Step away from the hustle of life and enjoy a pause at our beautifully wooded 75 acres. There are some changes to our service as we continually adjust to COVID recommendations and restrictions. We offer full table service with options for tastings, glasses or bottles. Tables are first Come First Serve during regular business hours. No reservations required. We will reserve tables for Club Members, please call with your Club Member name to reserve. See our up to date COVID page for more info. COVID INFO.
When visiting us, we ask a few things:
- Guests must wear a Mask when entering the building or communicating with staff.
- We do not have food service, but we do provide some snack food. You are welcome to bring your own food.
- Glasses and Bottle sales only for groups of 7-10. NO GROUPS OVER 10!
- There is no smoking anywhere there are customers (including vapes). This includes inside, on the patio or in the picnic area.
- No buses or limos without an approved reservation.
- Dogs are welcome in the picnic area only and must be on a leash and with an owner at all times.
- Children are welcome with a reminder that our facility is an adult experience.
HOURS AND CONTACT
Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Holiday Mondays 12pm – 5:30pm
Monday – Thursday: approved reservation required.
1808 Leeds Manor Road
Delaplane, VA 20144
Tasting Experience and Fees:
Our tasting staff is highly trained to offer you an educational tasting experience.
Our tasting fee is $12.50 for any 5 wines, additional tastes available for $2.00 each.
Tastings will only be offered to groups of 6 or fewer. Groups of 7-10 may only purchase glasses or bottles. No Groups over 10 at this time.
Please call ahead for reservations if visiting Monday-Thursday.
We offer a rewards program to our loyal customers, please visit us in the tasting room to learn more.